Do1Thing.Com's Goal for November: Make sure your family has the important items that it needs when leaving your home in a disaster.
Below is a list of things the Do1Thing team recommends you can do to achieve your goal this month.
Choose at least one, and complete it!
- Gather your emergency supplies in an accessible place.
- Create an emergency supply kit for your pet, your car, and your workplace or school.
- Stash some cash in case ATMs and credit card machines are not usable in a disaster.
Visit this month’s Do 1 Thing topic page for fact sheets, videos and additional resources on ensuring your family gets the correct emergency information.
Do 1 Thing is a web-based, twelve-month preparedness program that focuses on a different area of emergency preparedness each month. Remember: emergency preparedness doesn’t have to be hard or expensive.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on this month’s topic
- Select one of the easy “Tasks”
- Do that one thing!
Please see my January 2015 post about the entire Do 1 Thing program for additional information.
Image credit: Do1Thing.Com