|GOAL FOR APRIL: Have an emergency food supply that will meet the needs|
of your household for three days without outside help.
It's time to think about Food
April's Do 1 Thing task is Food - have an emergency food supply that will meet the needs of your household for three days without outside help.
Below is a list of things that you can do to achieve your goal this month.
Choose at least one, and complete it.
- Buy a three-day emergency food supply for your household.
- Take steps to make sure food in your refrigerator and freezer will stay safe.
- Make sure you can meet any special dietary needs in your household.
Visit this month’s Do 1 Thing topic page for fact sheets and additional resources on sheltering.
Do 1 Thing is a web-based, twelve-month preparedness program that focuses on a different area of emergency preparedness each month. Remember: emergency preparedness doesn’t have to be hard or expensive.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on this month’s topic
- Select one of the easy “Tasks”
- Do that one thing!
Please see my January 2015 post about the entire Do 1 Thing program for additional information.
Image credit: http://do1thing.com/