Do1Thing.Com's Goal for February: Prepare sources of drinking water for your family if an emergency occurs.
Below is a list of things the Do1Thing team recommends you can do to achieve your goal this month.
Choose at least one, and complete it!
- Purchase and store a 72-hour supply of commercially bottled water (or more - up to two weeks).
- Bottle a 72-hour supply of water at home.
- Learn how to provide a safe supply of drinking water for your household in a disaster.
Visit this month’s Do 1 Thing topic page for fact sheets, videos and additional resources on ensuring your family gets the correct emergency information.
|The LifeStraw Family 1.0 Water Purifier is one example of|
a water filter that can take almost any source of fresh water
and make it drinkable.
Do 1 Thing is a web-based, twelve-month preparedness program that focuses on a different area of emergency preparedness each month. Remember: emergency preparedness doesn’t have to be hard or expensive.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on this month’s topic
- Select one of the easy “Tasks”
- Do that one thing!
Please see my January 2015 post about the entire Do 1 Thing program for additional information.
Image credit: Do1Thing.Com