|GOAL FOR JUNE: Be aware of and prepare for your family’s unique needs.|
Below is a list of things the Do1Thing team recommends you can do to achieve your goal this month.
Choose at least one, and complete it!
- Talk with family members to identify your household’s unique needs.
- Make a plan to make sure pets are taken care of in a disaster.
- If you or someone in your household has a disability, create an evacuation plan that works for them.
Visit this month’s Do 1 Thing topic page for fact sheets, videos and additional resources on ensuring your family gets the correct emergency information.
Do 1 Thing is a web-based, twelve-month preparedness program that focuses on a different area of emergency preparedness each month. Remember: emergency preparedness doesn’t have to be hard or expensive.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on this month’s topic
- Select one of the easy “Tasks”
- Do that one thing!
Please see my January 2015 post about the entire Do 1 Thing program for additional information.
Image credit: Do1Thing.Com